3. Online application
ATTENTION: The deadline for online application is extended until 20 July, and the online entrance exam can be taken until 29 July 2020 the latest!
Thank you for taking an interest in the University of Pécs Medical School English Program. Please note that the application period starts on 15 January 2020 and the application deadline has been extenxded until 20 July 2020 for the academic year 2020/2021 beginning from September 2020. (Please note that we have only one intake per academic year). Since admission is continuous, the earlier you apply, the more spots we can offer. You will need to fill out the application form online (link at the bottom of this page), the signed hard copy of which (with a passport photo) should be mailed with the following documents:
- copy of your valid passport with your personal data
- official copy of your secondary school leaving certificate and official transcript of grades from secondary school (in English or with an authorized translation)
- Europass CV (Curriculum Vitae) in English
- Payment receipt of the 200 USD application fee (one-time fee) and if the exam is taken in Pécs, the 250 USD exam fee per exam. Application - and exam fees are non-refundable! If you take the option of the BMAT written exam, please visit the BMAT website for more information on the payment. In this case, 40 USD oral exam fee has to be paid the University of Pécs Medical School.
Additional documents to be submitted in English/officially attested English translation:
- medical certificate
- chest X-ray (doctor's note, not the image, and not older than 1 year)
- vaccination card (showing that you are immunized against HEP B and C) OR serology results for Hep B and C
- HIV test result (not older than 3 months)
Please note that you can only apply to one study program (either General Medicine, either Dentistry or Pharmacy). Please remember to submit your application when you are ready and all the obligatory fields are filled in, and after submitting it, please print and sign it.
Please note that your application is valid only after you submitted your online application and after we received the hard copy of your full application file. Handwritten and incomplete applications will be rejected. The hard copy of your documents must be posted to us within two weeks of the online application at the latest.
In 2020, due to the current pandemic situation, we accept applications files sent as PDF, you do not have to post your documents. Please scan the documents listed on the Checklist page of the application form into one single PDF format file and send it to us by email to email@example.com . You will only need to submit the original or certified copy or authorized translation of your documents at the time of the Orientation and Registration Week.
Before completing the application online, please make sure you have the above mentioned necessary documents ready at hand, as you will need to fill in certain data based on the documents.
Please note that you need to complete and submit an online application ONLY ONCE, even in case of a repeated entrance exam, only before the first exam trial.
The online application form for the application period of 2020/2021 is open between 15th January and 20th July 2020.